Venue: Echo Arena, Liverpool, UK
Date: 13 Oct – 14 Oct 2016
The ELRIG drug discovery meeting!
Join us for the ELRIG 10th Anniversary celebration of Drug Discovery which will be held in Liverpool at the Echo Arena. The meeting will bring together leading lights in drug discovery research across pharma, biotech, academia and the vendor community.
Visit our snapshot presentation by Gareth Jones
Title: TTP Labtech – accelerating drug discovery research
Abstract: TTP Labtech’s innovative instruments and consumables help scientists to identify and optimise lead targets, develop robust screening assays and produce new therapeutic candidates. We design and manufacture robust, reliable and easy-to-use drug discovery solutions for sample management, liquid handling and multiplexed detection. We offer essential tools and techniques in order to help you simplify complex operations and processes thereby freeing up your scientist’s time, removing throughput barriers and saving your valuable budget.
View our related posters:
- Eliminating the false negatives in ATP-luminescence cell health assays by the use of a phenotypic assay approach
- A practical solution for phenotypic screening of a full compound library
- Enriched datasets from in-house compound libraries using direct dilution methods in 1536-well plates
- Low volume automated liquid handling for studyingautophagy and cellular transduction in cancer cells
- Multiplexed cell- and bead-based assays in a no-wash format for biologics screening and characterisation
- Beating Moore’s law but now what? Reduced sample prep cost for genetic analysis
For the full schedule of the meeting please click here
For more information about the 2 day meeting visit: http://elrig.org/portfolio/drug-discovery-2016/