Venue: GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage, UK
Date: 22 Nov – 23 Nov 2016
Join us at the 5th Biennial Pharmaceutical Flow Cytometry and Imaging meeting
Designed for discovery, with mirrorball you can:
- improve your workflow efficiency and cost effectiveness
- gain data-driven decisions faster (just 12 mins for a 96-, 384- and 1536-well plate)
- analyse beads, suspension cells and adherent cells without having to suspend
- eliminate delays from flow cell clogging
- use just 500 cells per assay to enable primary cell screening
- automate for walk-away robotic operation
Our team can also discuss with you our instruments used for:
- flexible sample management workflows from ambient to -80°C (comPOUND, arktic, lab2lab)
- unique low volume liquid handling for NGS, compound screening and MALDI-TOF (mosquito, dragonfly).
For more information about the 5th Pharmaceutical Flow Cytometry & Imaging meeting, please click here!
Want to see more process efficiencies?
>> Download our app note – phenotypic screening using a homogenous RSV neutralisation assay
This application note describes a simple, safe and robust high throughput screening approach for identifying neutralizing antibodies against respiratory syncytial virus using a plate-based cytometry approach.
How do your current processes compare?
Click here to arrange a personal review of your discovery processes with one of our specialists today!