Pharma IQ Compound & Biosample Management Conference
Pre-conference focus day and site visit
Venue: TTP Labtech, Cambridge, UK
Date: 15 May 2017
Compound and Biosample Management Conference
Venue: London, UK
Date: 16 May – 17 May 2017
Collaborate, maximise quality, develop effective data management and capitalise on outsourcing for cost effective compound management and biobanking.
With more and more areas of convergence between compound and biosample management, Pharma IQ, the leader in pharma events, is proudly rolling their longstanding Compound & Sample Management and Global Biobanking events into one! Running from 15-17 May 2017, this conference brings together senior level experts to give their case studies and perspectives in a series of workshops, round tables and presentations.
So what can you look forward to at this year’s event?
- discover new IT solutions and overcome integration challenges with a case study from Pfizer
- make important decisions about outsourcing vs. insourcing based on cost analysis with insider tips from Johnson & Johnson
- acquire new strategies for automatic weighing to save you time and improve quality with expertise from GlaxoSmithKline
- ensure data is of the highest possible quality with an exclusive case study from Epizyme
- examine crucial patient data utilisation regulations in the EU with advice from Sanofi
Also back by popular demand is a TTP Labtech site visit on 15 May to our offices in Cambridge. As the workshop hosts, we invite you ‘behind the scenes’ of our headquarters. Participants will have a unique opportunity to see how we are developing innovative technologies for sample management, liquid handling, biologics, biochemical and phenotypic screening. Attendees can also discuss pressing issues with their peers, tour the site, and ask questions of our specialists about developing next generation solutions.
>> Click here to register
Academic Institutions are eligible for a 50% discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your pass