Join us at the Norwich Single Cell Symposium 2017!
Venue: Earlham Institute, Norwich, UK
Date: 8th May 2017
Join us for a day of talks and discussion on the development and application of new technologies to decode life at the single cell level and discover how our range of mosquito® liquid handlers can advance your research!
TTP Labtech’s mosquito is an essential tool for miniaturising reaction volumes by up to 90% for a wide range of genomics workflows. Read the scientific studies using the mosquito HTS to discover how this resulted in higher throughput and greater statistical power.
- accuracy and precision with nanolitre to microlitre volumes
- accurately handle any liquids with high viscosity, such as enzymes in glycerol or genomic DNA
- no-cross-contamination or carryover
- future-proof open platform
Learn more from these peer reviewed articles:
- miniaturised Nextera XT library preparation and normalisation to study human stem cell differentiation
- CEL-seq2 cDNA synthesis from single macrophages in 5-fold reduced total volume
- miniaturised Nextera XT library preparation for high-throughput single-cell transcriptome sequencing
For more information, visit the Norwich Single Cell Symposium website here