See mirrorball at this year’s Proteins and Antibodies Congress!
Venue: Novotel London West, Hammersmith International Centre, London, UK
Date: 24-25 May 2017
TTP Labtech’s mirrorball high sensitivity fluorescence cytometer is a highly versatile instrument that brings process efficiencies to multiple stages in the biologics screening pipeline – from early screening and hit identification, through to characterisation and phenotypic cellular responses.
Key applications include:
- biologics screening:
– hybridoma, phage display, B-cell cloning, antibody fragments, peptides, scFv, Fab
- binding characterisation:
– Bmaxand Kd determination
- functional assays:
– cell health, cell cycle, proliferation, cell signalling
- quantification of soluble proteins:
– cytokines, hormones, growth factors
do more antibody screening with less
mirrorball represents a complete biologics screening solution. It offers analysis of bead-bound soluble antigens and cell-surface antigens expressed on both adherent and suspension cell lines in microplates. It is compatible both with washed and no-wash assay formats.
mirrorball’s multiplexing capabilities enable hit determination in high density microplates while simultaneously screening out non-specific and non-selective hits in the same well. This means antibody engineering researchers can identify cross-reactivity and selectivity but – significantly – without the loss of throughput.
- a streamlined no-wash assay format
- unprecedented levels of throughput
- maintaining cell morphology through in situ analysis of adherent cells
- investigate multiple targets in one well
- more stringent results by screening out non-specific and non-selective hits in the same sample
- assay miniaturisation using high density microplates
- visual confirmation of your results using an image for QC
Our team can also discuss with you our instruments used for:
- flexible sample management workflows from ambient to -80°C (comPOUND, arktic, lab2lab)
- unique low volume, positive displacement liquid handling for any liquid including cells or beads (mosquito, dragonfly).
Want to find out more? We offer a full range of resources, read our application notes and posters here…
- mirroball: simple competition binding assays with mirrorball
- mirrorball: antibody screening against cell surface receptors (EGFRs)
- mirrorball: development of a homogenous RSV neutralisation assay
- mirrorball: enhanced ELISA workflows with no-wash multiplexed fluorescent bead assays
- mirrorball: improving the reliability of cell-based immunoassay screening through multiplexing with mirrorball
- mirrorball: multiplexed Fluorescence ELISA assays on mirrorball
- mirrorball: no-wash antibody titre determination on the mirrorball fluorescence cytometer
- mirrorball: simultaneous determination of antibody binding, specificity and titer on the mirrorball fluorescence cytometer
- mirrorball: cell multiplexing in homogeneous antibody binding assays
- mirrorball: development of a homogenous RSV neutralization assay on the mirrorball fluorescence cytometer
- mirrorball: homogeneous binding assay for hybridoma screening
- mirrorball: multiplexed cell- and bead-based assays in a no-wash format for biologics screening and characterisation
- mirrorball: simultaneous determination of antibody binding, specificity and titre on the mirrorball fluorescence cytometer
For more information about the 10th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress visit their website here.