Visit us at booth #25, and discover how we can assist you in genomics applications at the NGS Congress 2017
Venue: Novotel London West Hotel, UK
Date: 9 – 10 Nov 2017
Join us at Europe’s most successful Genomics Congress where our team will be on hand to discuss with you the benefits of our unique liquid handlers, mosquito !
Our mosquito liquid handling robots (single, 8- or 16-channel; volume range 25 -1200 nL or 0.5 – 5 µL) can be used for miniaturising a wide range of genomics applications:
- Next-Generation Sequencing – Low-cost, low-volume library preparation, including magnetic bead clean-up and normalisation; validated with market leading kits including Illumina Nextera XT.
- Single Cell Genomics – miniaturised cDNA synthesis, whole genome amplification and library prep.
- Synthetic & molecular biology – High-throughput, miniaturised reactions for PCR, cloning and DNA assembly.
- Gene expression profiling – Cost-effective, high-throughput analysis of mRNA expression with rapid qPCR set-up.
Read our validated applications from major genomics collaborators:
- Library preparation for single cell DNA and RNA sequencing
- Reverse transcription using the SMARTer Ultra kit
- Automated precise and accurate low-volume DNA normalisation
- PCR and qPCR reaction set-ups
For more information about the event please click here