In this app note we present the development and implementation of a simple RSV neutralisation assay on TTP Labtech’s mirrorball fluorescence cytometer.
simple, safe and robust approach for high-throughput screening
- no-wash protocol
- cells and virus remain safely contained within the assay plate
- compatible with high-density assay plates
- whole-well scanning delivers robust data for uneven cell distribution
- assay readout normalised to total cell count
- mirrorball’s in situ image-based read preserves cell morphology