TTP Labtech’s quality engineering is backed by high quality service, support and advice to ensure that customers receive reliable and effective solutions.
For complete peace of mind our in-house support engineers can provide various levels of service and support to suit a customer’s needs, in-house capabilities and expertise.
In-house support includes:
- telephone support
- secure dial-up access to instrumentation to assist with fault diagnosis, or
- site visits as required
We also have technical assistance agreements in place with partner companies in the US, Japan, China, Russia, Korea and Australasia to provide a complete product support service for customers working outside our normal European office hours.
your support team telephone numbers:
European Support Headquarters
+44 (0)1763 266708
US Support Office
+1(617) 494 9794
US After Hours
+1(866) 211 2945
how can we help you…
For complete peace of mind our extensive team of in-house and field-based support engineers can provide various levels of service and support to suit a customer’s needs, in-house capabilities and expertise. These include telephone support, secure dial-up access to instrumentation to assist with fault diagnosis, or site visits as required.
We also have technical assistance agreements in place with partner companies in the US, Japan, China and Australasia to provide a complete product support service for customers working outside our normal European office hours.
We are proud to offer our customers the very best in instrument support services with various technical support options available to suit most budgets and requirements.
Our service options are tailored to your instrument, ensuring rapid response and performance optimisation.
Discounts are applicable to multiple instruments, or contracts spanning multiple years.
Where a customer seeks an alternative to a service and support contract, we will readily provide both remote and on-site technical support, given on a time and materials basis.
In addition to a highly skilled technical team, we also offers support for application and assay enquiries from dedicated scientists in Europe and the US.
Our expert team includes biologists, biochemists, chemists and physicists backed up by our engineering and software divisions. We can provide assistance with:
- assay development assistance
- tips on instrument optimisation
- selecting appropriate markers for multiplexing
- protocol generation
- optimising plate preparation processes
To get full value from your instrumentation requires knowledgeable, well-trained staff. Our team promotes a full understanding of our products by offering the following packages:
- Basic Operator Training: to provide an overview of the instrument hardware and software, plus lots of practical experience of instrument operation focussed on its intended use at the site.
- Advanced Operator Training: this can be focussed either to give the user extended software knowledge and the confidence to address new application areas, or to give practical experience of administrative and recovery utilities to enable the trainee to resolve problems quickly and effectively on-site.
Basic Operator Training is included with each instrument purchase. Should you wish to introduce new users or if personnel change roles then we would be happy to arrange additional training sessions to suit your requirements.
Courses are typically held at the customer’s site at a convenient time previously arranged with our product specialist. Upon request, we can also facilitate in-house training at our facility near Cambridge, UK.
Our products are modular, easy to use, flexible to accommodate process changes – and easy to relocate because businesses are constantly evolving.
Our staff are available to expedite relocating all of our products. This service includes:
- pre-inspection of the instrument to confirm it is operating as expected
- decommissioning, dismantling (as much as is necessary) and preparing the instrument for transit
- moving to a new location
- re-installation and testing.
We aim to make the process as easy as possible for our customers while ensuring our products continue to operate to the high standards of robustness and reliability expected of them.