dragonfly: fast and staightforward macromolecular crystal optimisation - case study with the Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
This study shows the optimisation of crystals from three different protein samples at the Laboratory of Molecular Biology with a novel automated liquid handling technology developed by TTP Labtech called dragonfly.
mosquito crystal: determination of a key processing enzyme in Huntington’s disease - a case study with BioFocus
This study showcases how BioFocus was able to set-up an extensive factorial screen less than an hour after protein purification with the ability of mosquito Crystal to set up screens in under 2 minutes per plate, and with its positive displacement tip technology ensuring zero cross-contamination between samples.
mosquito crystal: optimising HbpA (GbpA) crystallisation conditions
This application note describes the use of mosquito® Crystal to screen and optimise crystallisation conditions for GbpA using limited amounts of protein.
- liquid handling range for crystallography
- consumables catalogue
- labCrystal 8 (2016)
- labCrystal 7 (2015)
- labCrystal 6 (2014)
- labcrystal 5 (2012)
- labcrystal 4 (2012)
- labcrystal 3 (2011)
- labcrystal 2 (2010)
- labcrystal 1 (2007)
- dragonfly: automated protein crystal optimisation
- dragonfly: automation of assay optimisation studies
- mosquito crystal and mosquito LCP: fast, reliable automation of protein crystallisation drop set-up
- mosquito LCP: A fast and fully automated solution for Lipidic Cubic Phase (LCP) screening
- dragonfly: an ideal solution to problematic liquids in screening environments
- mosquito HTS, HV & dragonfly: verifying the accuracy and precision of liquid handlers is essential for assay reliability