mosquito® HV liquid handler – extend your screening capabilities
TTP Labtech introduced the mosquito HV liquid handler to bridge the gap between nanolitre and microlitre pipetting. It provides accurate liquid handling for low volume serial dilutions and assay plate preparation across the intermediate volume range of 500 nL – 5 µL.
TTP Labtech’s mosquito HV liquid handler offers the following benefits for screening:
- Serial dilutions can be carried out using cost-saving miniaturised volumes in standard plates. Final volumes of between 2 – 8 µL of serially diluted samples are easily achieved.
- Dilution plates can be stamped direct from assay plates, as part of the same protocol, for additional time saving
- Reformat between different plate densities and types in the same protocol, accurately pipetting between 96, 384 and 1536 well plates.
- Able to create acoustic-ready source plates to maximise workflow efficiency
- Simple, fast, reduced volume PCR/qPCR plate set-up
TTP Labtech’s mosquito HV also facilitates protein crystallography in the following ways:
- Ideal for the accurate creation of larger volume drops (1 to 10 µL) of multiple components used in scale-up and optimisation work
- Precise pipetting across a wide range of liquid viscosities with no format change required
- Zero cross-contamination of samples is ensured with TTP Labtech’s disposable micropipettes
TTP Labtech’s mosquito HV can be employed for a wide range of chemical and biological-based applications; including compound and small molecule screening, cell- or bead-based assays, enzyme kinetic assays, ELISAs, and molecular biology applications including rtPCR/qPCR set-up, RNAi screening and SNP genotyping.