- Burl, S. (2013) Achieving success in an economic downturn is the result of intelligent strategy and natural aptitude for innovation
DDW Fall 2013: 25
- Cotton, G. et al (2013) Fluroescence lifetime assays DDW Fall 2013: 79
mosquito Crystal & mosquito LCP
- Collazo, M., Vaezeslami, S., Burl, S. (2014) Improving the crystallization process for optimal drug development. Am Lab March 28
- Marx, V. (2013) Pouring over liquid handling Nature Methods 11: 33-38
- Nakashima, R. et al (2013) Structural basis for the inhibition of bacterial multidrug exporters. Nature 500: 102–106
- Hollenstein, K. et al (2013) Structure of class B GPCR corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1. Nature 499: 438–443
- Jenkins, J. (2012) Automation advances for today’s crystallographer. Bioscience Technology
- Liew, C. W. et al. (2012) RING domain dimerization is essential for RNF4 function. Biochem J.
- Gaisford, W. (2012) Achieving successful structure-based drug design; Pharma March/April p14
- Koide, A., J. Wojcik, et al. (2012). Teaching an Old Scaffold New Tricks: Monobodies Constructed Using Alternative Surfaces of the FN3 Scaffold. J Mol Biol 415(2): 393-405.
- Brelidze, T. I. et al (2012) Structure of the carboxy-terminal region of a KCNH channel. Nature 481: 530–533
mosquito HTS & mosquito HV
- Jenkins, J. (2013) Reaction Miniaturisation and automation in molecular biology. SP2 Inter-Active Nov/Dec: pp34-35
- Gaisford, W. (2012) Robotic liquid handling and automation in epigenetics. JALA (online)
- Bulfer, S. L. et al. (2011) Application of a high-throughput fluorescent acetyltransferase assay to identify inhibitors of homocitrate synthase. Anal Biochem
- Glaiser, V. (2011) Dispensing with manual pipetting. GEN. 31 (12).
- Mosser, S: (2006) Achieving low volume liquid handling, GEN. 26 (5).
- Craven, J. (2014) Managing the past for future benefit GEN 34:8
- DePalmer, A (2014) Insights on cold storage Lab Manager Oct 09
- Burl, S. (2013) Automating sample management Lab Manager 8 (10): 110
- Gaisford, W. (2012) The future of sample management: Part 1. Pharma July/August p43
- Gaisford, W. (2011) Safe, secure sample management during workflow automation; Lab Manager September
- Gaisford, W. (2011) TTP Labtech celebrates its 10th year of comPOUND; Biomolecular Screening, April
- Fayez, H et al. (2007) Compound storage evolution: unlocking the right combination; DDW – Winter
- Camp, D. (2007) Establishment of an open access compound management facility in Australia to stimulate applied, basic and translational biomedial research; DDW Spring – PDF
- Everatt, B; Lab management and transport system tutorial; GEN Vol. 31 No. 12, Jun 2011
- Gaisford, W; Case study: Increasing access for medicinal chemists with lab2lab; DDN Vol. 7 No. 6 Jun 2011
- Everatt, B et al; Integrated sample management across several labs; Lab Manager, 9 May 2011
- de Bruin, E. et al (2015). Genome-wide siRNA screen for anti-cancer drug resistance in adherent cell lines. Bio-protocol 5(10): e1474
- Calliss et al., A screening assay cascade to identify and characterize novel selective estrogen receptor downregulators (SERDs). J Biomol Screen
- Horman et al. Challenges and opportunities toward enabling phenotypic screening of complex and 3D cell models. Future Med. Chem. (2015) 7(4), 513–525
- Hodzic, J. (2015) A cell-based high-throughput screening assay for radiation susceptibility using automated cell counting. Radiation Oncology. February 27, 2015, 10:55
- Burl, S. (2013) Toxicity screens with increased insight: multiplex high-content imaging for studying compound performance.
GEN 33 (18): 20-21
- Horman, S et al. 3D High-content analysis of spheroids. New methodology shown to improve screening. GEN 2013, Vol. 33 (No. 16)
- Horman, S et al. High-content analysis of three dimensional tumour spheroids: investigating signaling pathways using small hairpin RNA. Nature Methods. September 27, 2013
- Horman, S et al. An HTS-compatible 3D colony formation assay to identify tumor-specific chemotherapeutics. J Biomol. Screen.
August 5, 2013
- Lu et al., Knockdown of Slingshot 2 (SSH2) serine phosphatase induces Caspase3 activation in human carcinoma cell lines with the loss of the Birt–Hogg–Dubé tumour suppressor gene (FLCN). Oncogene 2013 Feb 18. doi:10.1038/onc.2013.27
- Luo et al., The oncogenic role of PKCiota gene amplification and overexpression in Chinese non-small cell lung cancer,
Lung Cancer (2013),
- Ming, W et al. Development and validation of a 96-well cellular assay for the discovery of ALDH1A1 inhibitors. ASSAY and Drug Development Technologies. July 2013, 11(6): 388-395
- PosthumaDeBoer et al., Surface proteomic analysis of osteosarcoma identifies EPHA2 as receptor for targeted drug delivery. British Journal of Cancer (2013) 109, 2142–2154
- Roguev et al., Quantitative genetic-interaction mapping in mammalian cells. Nature methods. 10(5):432-7
- Sherman and Pyle., Small Molecule Screening with Laser Cytometry Can Be Used to Identify Pro-Survival Molecules in Human Embryonic Stem Cells, PLos One 2013 Jan 8:1-10
- Smith et al., HIV Cell Fusion Assay: Phenotypic Screening Tool for the Identification of HIV Entry Inhibitors via CXCR4. J Biomol Screen August 29, 2013 [Epub ahead of print]
- Torres-Guzmán et al., Multiparametric Cell-Based Assay for the Evaluation of Transcription Inhibition by High-Content Imaging. J Biomol Screen.Jun;18(5):556-66.
Click here to see older acumen publications.
- Tickle, S. et al., A Fully Automated Primary Screening System for the Discovery of Therapeutic Antibodies Directly from B Cells. J Biomol Screen (2015) 20:492-497
- England, E. et al., Application of the Mirrorball High-Sensitivity Cytometer to Multiplexed Assays for Antibody Drug Discovery. J Biomol Screen (2015) 20: 536-544
- Rasmussen, L. et al. Assay Drug Dev Technol. (2015) Adapting High-Throughput Screening Methods and Assays for Biocontainment Laboratories;13(1):44-54