arktic & mosquito: automated high-density sample storage and miniaturised liquid handling for high-throughput synthetic biology construct assembly
This application note describes an automated, high-throughput workflow that has been integrated for the generation of synthetic DNA constructs at GeneMill, University of Liverpool – led by Dr James Johnson.
biobanking: TTP Labtech's biological sample storage solutions
TTP Labtech’s instruments can either stand as single self-contained modules or as part of a larger, linked library with higher throughputs. comPOUND and arktic can be located almost anywhere as they only require a dry compressed air or nitrogen supply and connect to a standard electricity supply.
- arktic, -80°C automated sample storage
- comPOUND: modular -20°C, +4°C or ambient storage
- comPOUND - easy, automed access to up to 200 000 samples
- Compounds Australia: Running a sample management service
- Oliver Peter, Actelion: storing clinical biological samples for the future
- Jose Quiroz, Dart NeuroScience: investing in automated storage
- lab2lab - connecting remote laboratories with analytical instrumentation at Novartis